Pacquiao vs Margarito | Pacquiao Fight Updates

Latest news and updates of Pacquiao fights.

Pacquiao Down Hatton

Saturday, May 2, 2009 - It was two rounds of brutal action and a two round blowout for Filipino sensation Manny “The Pacman” Pacquiao as he walked through, around, and all over Ricky “The Hitman” Hatton (45-2 with 32 KOs). It was a crowning achievement for Pacquiao who became the first man to beat Hatton.

Cotto Beats Clottey

Saturday, June 13, 2009 - Miguel Cotto retained his welterweight title with a split-decision win over Joshua Clottey. Cotto is now 34-1 (27 KOs), Clottey 35-3 (20 KOs). Cotto recorded the fight's only knockdown when he caught Clottey with a hard left jab in the final 15 seconds of the first round.

Bookmark and Share

Pacquiao Can Earn $20 Million In A Legacy Fight With Mosley

Shane Mosley continues to justify himself as the best fighter to land a fight with Manny Pacquiao. In a recent interview with Sports Chat, Mosley talks about his worldwide fan base, his track record as a fighter and his quest to be the best.

"Bob Arum is offering Pacquiao $12 -13 million, I think Pacquiao's going to make $20 million fighting me. I'm confident he'll make more money with me than fighting Cotto. That fight (Miguel vs. Manny) is only big if they are fighting in New York" said Mosley, who thinks Cotto is not the same top calibre fighter he once was after his loss to Margarito.

"It is not just the Filipinos versus Puerto Ricans. It is a world wide fight. Manny Pacquiao is worldwide now.He is not just confined to Philippines and Puerto Ricans. And that is what I bring to the table. I bring world wide recognition. I have Filipino fans. I have Puerto Rican fans, I have American fans. I have fans around the world. I have been fighting for 15 years. I have been champion for a long time. I just don't come out of the blue. "added Mosley, who has been in the fight scene longer than the Puerto Rican Star.

"I believe Richard Schaefer talks to Bob Arum all the time. He tells him to make this fight. But Arum just cancels him out and says he's going to make the Cotto fight. He just close his mind out to the whole idea. I know Pacquiao is ready to fight but the only problem is Bob Arum. " said a frustrated Mosley as he continues to sell himself to the boxing public.

" Im a multimillionare. This is not about the money. It's about the legacy, it's about fighting the best and be considered the best. That is why I fought fought Vernon Forest, Wrinky Wright, Oscar De La Hoya. Now, the fight that I want is the fight that fans want. It is a fight between me and Manny Pacquiao or between me and Floyd Mayweather. Mayweather may come out of the shell and want to fight me and I might have to fight Mayweather. But I might as well fight Pacquiao first then Mayweather next. "

"People understand that Im a great and legendary fighter.I am a true fighter and a warrior. Manny Pacquiao is the same breed as me. He wants to be the best. I want to fight Manny because I want to be considered the best. It is about having the best fight in boxing"said Mosley, who wants Pacquiao to go and choose the best fight for the good of boxing.



http://www.digitaljournal.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

pacquiao vs hatton

manny pacquiao vs ricky hatton

manny pacquaio

pound for pound king