Pacquiao vs Margarito | Pacquiao Fight Updates

Latest news and updates of Pacquiao fights.

Pacquiao Down Hatton

Saturday, May 2, 2009 - It was two rounds of brutal action and a two round blowout for Filipino sensation Manny “The Pacman” Pacquiao as he walked through, around, and all over Ricky “The Hitman” Hatton (45-2 with 32 KOs). It was a crowning achievement for Pacquiao who became the first man to beat Hatton.

Cotto Beats Clottey

Saturday, June 13, 2009 - Miguel Cotto retained his welterweight title with a split-decision win over Joshua Clottey. Cotto is now 34-1 (27 KOs), Clottey 35-3 (20 KOs). Cotto recorded the fight's only knockdown when he caught Clottey with a hard left jab in the final 15 seconds of the first round.

Bookmark and Share

Pacquiao tops the most exciting fighter list


By: Albert Alvarez

Lately, I've been asked some tough questions from who are my favorite fighters to, whats next for Ricky Hatton and of course who are the most exciting fighters.Well I got all the answers to these and some more:

Do you really think that Agbeko will beat Darchinyan?- Yes, Yes, and Yes!!! If I said it I meant it, bite my tongue for no one. Darchinyan is a very awkward hard hitting bull, but to me Agbeko is just too tough to discourage. You must realize that Darchinyan is able to freeze you with his power, when he hits he discourages you from being able to do what you want to do. Agbeko is just too tough to discourage, think Nonito Donaire Jr.

Even at 147, Pacquiao will be too much for Cotto, So do you really think that Cotto can beat Pacquiao at 147?- The fact that this question is even being asked should answer your question. If Pacquiao was as confident as you are, don't you think that this fight would have already been inked? My Diamond Boxing Dream Team Member, Carl Hewitt, knocked it out of the park when he recently wrote that you must fight the best at their best, I couldn't agree more.

Have you, or anyone else heard anything about Ricky Hatton and his plans? Where is Ricky?- Your Guess is as good as mine, I have yet to hear anything about Ricky's where abouts, soon as I hear anything I will let it be known, if you hear anything before I do, Please hit me up.

Who are your Favorite fighters to watch right now?- My favorite fighters to watch right now are: Juan Manuel Lopez, Manny Pacquiao, Shane Mosley, Paul Williams, Miguel Cotto, Juan Manuel Marquez, Edwin Valero, Jorge Linares, Tomasz Adamek, Chris Arreola, Kelly Pavlik, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Nonito Donaire Jr., James Kirkland, Alfredo Angulo, Andre Berto, man just too many to name but these are the first to come to mind.

Who are the most exciting fighters fighting today in your opinion?- Manny Pacquiao for sure! Guys like Roman Gonzalez, Vic Darchinyan, Edwin Valero, Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosley, Katsidis, Gamboa, James Kirkland, Tavoris Cloud, Allan Green, Pavlik, each of these guys always come to entertain and to excite.

Bro, we need more top Mexican fighters, who do you see out there that can be the next ones?- I get this question asked all the time. The fighters I see that have heart and skill to be the chosen few are: Abner Mares, who I think has the tools to be an all around fighter like the Marquez brothers, Marvin Quintero, Marvin to me has what it takes to be the next Marco Antonio Barrera, Urbano Antillon, this guy can really fight. Saul Alvarez, my cousin [LOL] sure can hit!!! Saul can bang with the best of them.


http://diamondboxing.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

pacquiao vs hatton

manny pacquiao vs ricky hatton

manny pacquaio

pound for pound king